Wednesday, January 23, 2013

google her Niao Hey Hey dr

One thing!Saw me yesterday and ice's together still a Xuan however the injustice shape of desire Qi, today but vanish, what affairs all have no, can take to put the next life attitude make me really a burst of to envy.Remaining envied not from exclamation, oneself is probably really old.
The breakfast of ice lane is eight-treasure rice pudding, cold preserved egg ham and still cooked a few eggs and in addition have some small salty vegetables and hold a taste to pour also quite good, elder brother Niao repeatedly praises highly to say:"Is old horizontal hereafter have a luck." The ice happily smile and start to fly a to put on on the face abashed red, is really a person than spend beautiful, stare at with awe my eyes, the small Nan coughs several voices in a row, I just the disillusion come over to take back vision, the ice blush the red and stared my one eye.
I once the Hey Hey smile and take back vision and have a meal with all strength.
"Did the things all put away?"After once having a meal, the ice ask me, loving deep feeling, tender feelings in eye water, aqueous tender feelings' seeming to be all be melting me.More is a peculiar and frosty in bearing temper female kid, while just starting handing over boyfriend, more is that enthusiasm is like fire, probably more good to boyfriend, certainly is also had an exceptional circumstance.
"Also the nothing important thing can tidy up of, return to buy again be."I say with smile.
"Take to eat on that road of?" Asking of ice gentleness.
"Have no, buy on the train be."I didn't intend to take airplane with elder brother Niao, people went on a tour now of the way is a lot of, airplane, train, and car...etc., the train isn't crowded either.Buy a sleeping berth, enjoy indifferent for a while, slow of the life is also a very good choice.Most important of BE, I don't like to take airplane from the heart bottom, probably with own light degree the acrophobia is relevant.
"That how go, the thing on the train is easy past expiration of date, and kind count still little, we do some shopping for you to take to the supermarket, and also take some thing for your person in the home to return to." The ice say.
"Or you concerned me most !"I say with smile, in the mind not from think ice of thoughtful, unexpectedly even thought of the affairs that take a gift for my family.
When we go out, the ice smile to ask small Nan if not that with while going together, we the small Nan is to the my a burst of Jue mouth:"Is the wanting me a lamp bulb for you?I just not!"Is not what I ask again, why to my Jue mouth, I am a burst of and depressed.
And the ice went out a dozen of cars to get to Wall-Mart supermarket, elder brother Niao had already gone out, it is said that is seek quiet go to.In Wall-Mart the ice very rush to buy crazily and almost see what buy what, until fill up a shopping car.
"I can take so what!"I ask.
"Can take." The ice say with smile, she not only bought for me a lot of eat of drink of thing, also to purchase a lot of gifts for my family.Her idea's pouring is to be getting more thoughtful, unfortunately I this coolie.
Time of paying, I want to pay, but drive the ice refused:"Say okay, I send to your family's gift Yao and make you pay!" Ice say, I can compromise.When we come out, I and ice hand inside each lift a few pockets, hang more on the body full big pack of packet.
Beat a car to return to abode, small Nan's staying note has been already left, at the right moment convenience my behaviour, I secretly think, the ice tidy up four huge packages for me.After putting away everything, we four eyes are opposite, I toward the ice smile, her face is again getting reder.
"You are this appearance, really is a big a kind of day temptation!"I hippies smiling face say, say and then depend the ice nearby sat down.Just thinking stem point what of time, elder brother Niao takes to calm down back, my in the mind is a burst of dark to scold, wishing you can not late order to come back Yao, two is also big in hands pack the packet is a lot of.
The ice pull quiet simultaneously said a whisper, I and elder brother Niao tidy up game helmet.
"After coming back, say what also be buying a house."My in the mind thinks that if have own house, stem point what also convenience!
The health Cang is a lot too big, inconvenient, but we are again not likely to have been being online during the New Year holidays at home, so have to take the game helmet in past home, just the account number demand re- turns helmet once in just.
After putting away everything, we 4 went out to have meal, afternoon time the ice send us to get on the car.
"Take good care of well!"I to the ice say.
"Boon, you also look after good you, don't always play games and remember much a rest and drink more water, little drink at home, little smoke cigarette!" The ice say to me.
"Know."I say with smile.The sweet prattle being clinging to say good-bye is always a lot of, but time is always very brief, the railroad train slowly started, the ice follow with eyes me to gradually go gradually and far and finally disappear.
"Sit down quickly and all disappeared a person."Elder brother Niao pulled me a say.
"Depend,google, feelings heel of your wife you were on the car,Facebook!"I humed a , however still sit down.The in the mind thinks ice, the emotion is complicated, sweet medium take fine concussion, make my heart a burst of to jump to wildly leap indiscriminately.

Chapter 279 kills in fighting to make


After sitting down, looking at elder brother Niao's couple to kiss me in person I, sweet very sweet appearance, I am a burst of envy, and then feel profound boredom, once give one to lift a pack, from in take out the ice eat for what I packed of, start wildly eating, eat is beat to deliver a boring and lonesome effective means, therefore I use all mind and bodies at with food of the conflict ascended, thought a red eye in the brains at the same time this gets stripe madman, whether still just game in struggle!
"Your boy eats, don't shout as well for a while, we patronize their wes to eat, the Te is getting more selfish!"Elder brother Niao smiles to gather together to come up to say, he is to see my Be getting more lonesome, so intentionally come over to talk with me, otherwise what two of them took eats of the thing is also unlike me am little, why the need for rob my thing to eat!It is to me to is quiet smiling of friendly and some Mian Tian.
"Eat, does the thing wear more, didn't eat up to get off to still need to take."I say to eat of push to two of them.
"You interest blessing go to, the ice take to you so more to eat well."Is quiet to say with smile, my boon a , the in the mind is also a burst of cheerful blessing of the sweet feeling surge forward.Don't know I today if put forward to take her home, whether she agrees?I wonder, however distinguish time, I exactly have no to speak to take the words that she returns to together.
Just while struggling with the food of our 3 people, my telephone rang, I have a little strain have one silk excitement again of touch a telephone, elder brother Niao and quiet smile to mischievously looking at me.
See in the monitor be not the number of ice, but an unfamiliar number, I not from a burst of disappointment, elder brother Niao and quiet also saw disappointment from my facial expression, knew be not the ice beat come of, smiling of elder brother Niao Hey Hey, drive quiet malicious choked 1.
"Feed, how are you, is which?"My courtesy asks.
"The grass even listenned to my voiceses not to come out, your boy wanted to die is be not!"Telephone inside a male voice loudly say with smile.
"Which are you ?"I ask, at the same time get hold of a telephone from the ear in the moment, saw a time of call number, is a really unfamiliar number, cautiously remember that voice in the brain, seeming to acquaint with but again can not make sure.
"Grass, I am Gao!"The other party says with smile, I one say:"How to is you, you how can anyone know my telephone number of!"
"Find out of, do you when come back,cnn?"Smiles Gao to ask, he is exactly my classmate in the senior high school, sat for sitting at the same table of three yearses in the senior high school, relation very iron, just after finished senior high school, because the distance of space, we contact just gradually little a lot of, have already completely lost to contact for the last few years.Hear to is the telephone that he beats at this time, I the Hey Hey smiled and diluted one silk because of be not the unfrequented state of mind of ice call.
"I now already on a train, estimate to can arrive a station before down."I say with smile.
"That good, I pick you up when the time comes!"Gao says with smile.
"Need not, the greater half night tosses about you, pretty ashamed of, I literally seek a trip store to sleep for a while good."I say, I Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment